Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is: Top Ten Book Covers. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Shine by Lauren Myracle – I’ll admit it, when I first selected Shine from the library bookshelf, it was mostly due to the beautiful colors on the front of the book. Luckily, the content turned out to be just as amazing as the cover.
2. Project CAIN by Geoffrey Girard – I get a delicious little shiver up my spine every time I look at this book.
3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare – All of the novels in The Infernal Devices series have great covers, but Clockwork Princess is the best by far.
4. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo – It may be simple, but I can’t get enough of the cover art.
5. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray– Corsets are no fun to wear, but they’re sure fun to look at.
6. The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney – I’ve just begun reading The Brokenhearted and am only a few pages in, but if the story is half as amazing as the cover I’m in for a great time.
7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin – I was so intrigued by the cover of Hodkin’s debut novel that I bought it without even reading the description.
8. Champion by Marie Lu – As angry as this final book in the Legend trilogy made me, I can’t deny that the artwork on the front is pretty badass.
9. Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate – Eve & Adam may not be my favorite of Michael Grant’s novels, but it does have the best cover.
10. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick – What’s not to love about the image of a hot male angel plummeting from the sky?